1. Installs repairs and maintains electrical/electronic equipment, as needed on project sites.
2. Replaces units of parts such as starters, contact switches and other control panel components.
3. Test newly installed and pre-existing electrical/electronic equipment.
4. Uses precision tools such as amp meters, voltage meters, dial indicators and RPM indicators.
5. Communicates the necessity for proper and timely maintenance of all electrical systems to operators and / or management personnel.
6. Assists management personnel to train on site staff in proper operation of electrical systems.
7. Works with management and other maintenance staff to develop and implement a preventative maintenance program for electric/electronic equipment.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|