we are one of the leading Real Estate company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
we are looking only Saudi National Candidate for the position of "Mall Manager" urgent basis.
those candidates who fill below requirement please share your CV.
Oversees the management of all related mall matters, the optimal utilization of resources, through the development of the most appropriate marketing, security, safety and financial policies.
• Follow up on the work of each of the maintenance, collection, security & safety and finance and administration team.
• Supervise all employees, their performance and their evaluation and set up their monthly schedules.
• Follow corporate leasing policies.
• Prepare claims preceding collection, and report any delay in payment to the corporate collection team.
• Oversee maintenance and its expenses and services availability.
• Apply safety & security policies in an effective way in the mall.
• Follow up on security matters and attendance.
• Develop security plans and supervise accidents and missing items.
• Build a good relationship with the tenants, ensuring the achievement of the owner’s business goals and tenants’ satisfaction.
• Increase the number of visitors by managing the organization of marketing campaigns and supervising them directly as well as measuring their effectiveness.
• Manage relationships with third parties such as marketing, maintenance and security.
• Ensure the implementation of the contracts with tenants and all its policies (insurance, business records …)
• Supervise tenants’ quality and provide professional feedback to corporate leasing team.
• Participate in Mall’s budgeting and forecasting.
• Manage the financial relation with the mall’s owner.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or related field is a must.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in shopping malls operations, with at least 4 years in a managerial role.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Sound analytical thinking with strong problem solving skills.
• Technical knowledge of retail facilities and their management & maintenance.
• Strong Leadership skills.
|Job Location:||Jazan, KSA|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|