Management Assistant – Manpower Middle East
Provide administrative support to Leadership Team members as directed by the Executive Assistant, EAMEA. This includes diary management, preparation of correspondence, power point presentations, expense and other reports, meeting minutes, contract management, budget management, organizing meetings, travel arrangements and other support activities.
• Performs administration duties, which will involve contact and exposure to confidential materials and information
• Manages schedules for LT members – Head of RA, EAMEA, HEAD of Compliance, EAMEA, Head of Medical, EAMEA, Head of Marketing, EAMAEA; schedules meetings, travel arrangements, etc.
• Contract management including uploading and liaising with various stakeholders in the organization regarding approvals, signing, and other required processes
• Accountable for meeting and event planning and organization – schedules attendees, resource reservation, preparation of meeting materials, etc.
• Prepares meeting reports, spreadsheet reports and presentations
• Prepares and/or participates in the preparation of the budget for the department
• Maintains and updates departmental organization charts as changes occur in alignment with HR
• Ensures that performance evaluations are up to date for all direct reports of the LT Members
• Maintains reporting of holidays (including holiday balances), absences, out of office reasons, etc. for LT members, as requested
• Ensures facility arrangements are made by liaising with IT, facilities and other relevant functions
• Maintains up-to-date contact lists for department members
• General administrative support – telephone support, photocopying, faxing, scanning and maintaining filing and archiving systems
• Analyzes unit operating practices such as record keeping systems, forms, office layout, personnel requirements, creating new systems or revising established procedures
• Independently thinks of new ways to improve the day to day tasks
• Adds value through understanding the work processes and resources, structure of the company and industry
• Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Knows the formal and informal departmental goals, standards, policies and procedures which may include some familiarity of other departments within Shire. Is sensitive to the interrelationship of both people and functions within the department
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Management Assistant – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.