Manager is expected to contribute and lead a global team of analysts to successfully deliver highly impactful solutions that meet business requirements across Alshaya divisions. Success criteria for the role:
– Domain expertise in one or more areas such as supply chain or finance or human resources or ecommerce or store or CRM or etc., focusing on retail industry
– Ability to design, build and deliver scalable packaged software or custom developed solutions, expertise in communication, quality assurance, collaboration, stakeholder,team and time management
– Knowledge and experience in analytical methods, planning techniques and BI tools
– Exposure to business process metrics and standard reference models – In-depth knowledge of ecommerce components (content management, product information systems, related integration, etc.)- Expert knowledge in Coding standards and practices- Expert in UI/UX considerations, performance factors, Agile delivery- Knowledge of package software implementation methods- Knowledge of training best practices- Knowledge of testing tools and methods
– 6-8 years of experience in developing, implementing and supporting one or more of the following:
– ERP, WMS and Supply Chain software packages such as Oracle or JDA or SAP or Manhattan or GT Nexus or etc.- EDI or GS1 or Supply Chain Analytics or Material Handling Automation or IoT integration or Supply Chain Telematics or etc.- Ecommerce applications to support large multi-brand multi-market operations; experience in leading large ecommerce projects in Magento or Drupal or Hybris or ATG or etc. Significant exposure to platform extensions- Mobile applications, big data applications, corporate planning and support applications, open source applications, Agile tools (Jira, Version1, etc.)- Large scale data integration, business, web, mobile, IoT, big data applications- Open source technologies and tools- Mainstream development technologies such as SQL, JAVA, HTML, .Net, etc.- Middleware, ETL, data integration and messaging platforms- QA automation
– At least 5 years of experience in managing teams and developing domain experts
– At least 5 years of experience in developing process and data models, value stream maps, problem statements, solution maps, conducting JAD, RAD, JRP or similar methodology/technique for requirement gathering workshops, agile delivery, etc.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 80 of the world's most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang's, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria's Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,500 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment.
Alshaya's stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 50,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its
التقدم للوظيفة الان