Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Manager Business Applications – Automotive IT
Team leads are responsible for providing direction and guidance to a team of specialists to support and deliver business solutions in their domain expertise aligned with IT strategy.
It is also expected from team leaders to provide domain expertise and collaborate with other stakeholders to achieve common goals and deliverables.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• To organise and implement servicing and support of your domain solutions to agreed service level standards.
• Drive adoption of standard solutions across companies and geographies.
• Assist in managing the operation, maintenance, versioning and upgrading of solutions / applications throughout their lifecycle.
• Liaise with software suppliers and the Change Management team for problem resolution and to maintain awareness of forthcoming developments.
• Ensure compliance with IT Policies, Security Standards and strengthen internal controls. Identify and manage key risks in your solution domain.
• Manage investigation and implementation of tactical and strategic solutions that would contribute to the improvement, efficiency and enhancement of existing information systems.
• Estimate and deliver multiple projects assignments and system change requests as per agreed resourcing and timelines with required quality.
• Assist in solution architecture and approach discussions with EAVT in line with Group IT Strategy and business needs
• Build a repository of solution deliverables, process documentation, key developments and methodologies.
Leadership & Team Management
• Build a lean, skilled and fully engaged team; working with them to plan and prioritise their workloads, set objectives, conduct appraisals and supported to continually improve their performance and results.
• Develop team in line with target competencies and build adequate bench strength for future.
• Establish clear objectives, roles and responsibilities of the team.
• Resources assigned to project teams, to be managed as appropriate to the needs of application support priorities.
• Motivate team members to maintain excellence in service delivery and have opportunities for professional development.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|