With more than 25,000 employees and operations in 100 countries Agility builds durable, efficient supply chains that power businesses and drive trade, creating access to new opportunities.
Agility has two main lines of business. Through its Global Integrated Logistics (GIL) business, Agility works with companies in diverse industries and markets to move, manage, and distribute the goods that underpin global commerce. Through its Infrastructure portfolio of companies, Agility provide logistics-related services in emerging markets that facilitate trade and create access to new opportunities.
Agility is a $4.7 logistics company and we aspire to become the digital leader in our industry by transforming our core logistics business through technology.
Transfora is the new Enterprise Automation platform of Agility that aims to provide an innovative yet simplified end user driven platform, thus moving the power of developing and executing ideas from external development teams, back to the business, which in turn empowers businesses to develop new strategies with minimal emphasis on processes.
The Manager for Transfora’s Business Development will be responsible for acquiring new clients for Transfora, developing revenue-producing relationships with decision-making executives at targeted firms, and for driving the sales cycle of all established sales opportunities from initial prospect stages through to contract execution and all other associated client interfaces.
• Establish monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
• Define marketing strategy to reach the maximum number of targeted prospects
• Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline
• Identify business opportunities, sell concepts to prospective clients
• Develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
• Work in close collaboration with presales teams and delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs
• Take full responsibility for all Client Management processes and manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing
• Increase Transfora’s market presence
• Provide support to customers during initial phases of engagement; follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|