Manager – Contracts and Tenders
To provide professional advice, expertise and practical assistance to the staff of designated end-user divisions / departments in contracting strategies, reviewing scope of work, contractor pre-qualification, completion of tender documents, bid evaluations, contract Negotiation, finalizing contract documents, contract controls and contract administration.
To manage teams to undertake the development and implementation of Proposals and Tenders and build partnerships with clients to meet needs and objectives in order to facilitate the securing of new and future projects for the Company.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• To monitor and review all aspects of Public Sector Contracting, Accounting functions on projects to ensure that the quality of the cost engineering, planning/scheduling and contract administration effort is in accordance with the established company procedures and expectations.
• To supervise senior personnel and project teams in the preparation and presentation of cost and schedule forecasts and any other special project performance / status reviews as required.
• To provide technical guidance, training and staffing support in cost engineering and planning/scheduling functions in all projects within a specified country area.
• To work with management to prepare consolidated reports and address any specific problems or concerns related to individual projects.
• To work with engineers to coordinate workload and staffing requirements.
• To provide direct input to proposals, client presentations and contract negotiations
• To interface with companies investment entities specifically for the development of BOT / BOO proposals.
• To ensure that projects’ scope are clearly identified and complied with in respect to commercial, technical & contractual requirements.
• To identify and develop alliances with Engineering Consultants and to meet with clients, represent the Company at pre tender meetings for tender clarification, negotiation and optimization of work scope.
• To understand and identify the scope, terms and conditions of the Request for Proposal (RFP) and determine the risks and contingencies through structured risk analysis and to manage the delivery of Proposals that meet the objectives of the RFP.
• To review developed estimates based on historical data, engineering take offs, vendors, subcontract proposals, site conditions, clients’ expectations and requirements.
• To manage teams to develop tenders and bids for future work for the Company and to directly ensure all tender and contract development activities are in accordance with company procedures and technical work instructions
• To contribute data to recommendation of Bid / No Bid based on schedule restraints, incompatibility with strategic objectives, risk profiles and advise Department management on proposal status, bidding strategy and price
• To coordinate work with operations and other support services to develop direction and guidelines for preliminary and final operations Project Execution Plan (PEP) to ensure schedules, critical milestones and procurement deliverables are met, according to tender requirements
• To prioritize and determine existing and future resources and personnel requirements in order to meet department current and projected workloads and demands.
• To communicates with clients as required and works for ensuring optimum tender price as well as effective post award hand over.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Manager – Contracts and Tenders بكل سهولة الان مجانا.