Manager Internal Audit – Hospitality – Alert HR Solutions
Our client is a diversified investment company with entities in education, hospitality, healthcare, infrastructure, pharmaceuticals and other industries, both inside and outside UAE.
They are hiring an experienced Manager Internal Audit for their Hospitality entities who will carry out an independent examination of the organization’s financial and information systems, operational records, processes, policies, procedures and standards. Next to this the role is responsible to assess and improve the effectiveness of internal control system and business risk management processes. This role reports to the Senior Manager – Internal Audit.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conducts audit assignments as allocated
• Review Internal controls over management systems concepts, application control processes and procedures.
• Executes, the approved annual audit plan as agreed. Collects and analyses all necessary evidence, to assess any potential procedural risks
• Reviews completeness, appropriateness and effectiveness of processes, embedded controls and procedures, analyses deficiencies in terms of potential risks and recommends necessary action
• Follows up on audit findings and audit report with concerned division/department manager to ensure implementation of agreed corrective action plans
• Under the guidance of the supervisor, analyses, discusses and coordinates with audited department and concerned staff, revision and evaluation of internal controls and makes recommendations to improve applications embedded controls
• Prepares preliminary draft audit report, highlighting deficiencies and non-compliance issues and recommending new/additional controls to mitigate such deficiencies. Discusses the preliminary report with the concerned staff, and reviews their comments, feedback and corrective action plans with the supervisor in order to prepare the final audit report
• Prepares draft/ audit report for Supervisor’s review, highlighting compliance status of concerned function, any non-compliance issues and shortcomings, and recommends action
• Helps and follows up the implementation of corrective by various audited departments/divisions, according to audit reports and corrective action plans, as agreed with the auditees
• Helps in updating Audit Programs and prepares working papers and schedules for completed audits
• Performs special assignments/ other audit related duties as assigned
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Manager Internal Audit – Hospitality – Alert HR Solutions بكل سهولة الان مجانا.