Manager Occupational Health, Safety & Emergency | Qatar Aviation Services | Doha – Qatar Airways
About Your Role:
As Manager Occupational Health and Safety you will report directly to the Senior Vice President. You will provide Occupational Health and Safety leadership and guidance whilst managing the delivery and implementation of the organisations safety management system (SMS)
The successful candidate will ensure the Occupational Health and Safety provided by Qatar Aviation Services is fit for purposes, consistent and meets both external and internal standards, including legal compliance, airline and CAA directives.
Your responsibilities will include;
* Implementing the QAS Safety Management System in accordance with regulatory requirements
* Through proactive risk assessment management, manage the continuous improvement and development of new polices and safety standards
* Develop polices and procedures to promote "Just Culture"
* Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
* Analyzing accidents, incident, process failures to run and manage 'risk assessment' campaigns to significantly reduce risk to acceptable management levels
* Represent QAS at different strategy forums related to Occupational Health, Safety & Emergency
* Communicate, train and educate staff on existing polices as well as implementation process of new compliance requirements
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Manager Occupational Health, Safety & Emergency | Qatar Aviation Services | Doha – Qatar Airways بكل سهولة الان مجانا.