Manager of Human Resources – Future Careers Middle East
On behalf of a leading organisation we are seeking a Manager Human Resources to for their Riyadh operations. Reporting to the Director of HR you will be responsible to manage all Human Resource related activities to include recruitment, manpower planning, employee services, Compensation & Benefits, training & performance development.
1. Manage the day to day HR operations as well as play a critical role in assisting in the implementation of the HR strategy.
2. Manage the recruitment and Manpower Planning processes.
3. Manage the hiring process from Job advertising, screening CVs, selection process and data maintenance.
4. Processes new hires, incoming transfer, transfers to other locations, exit interviews, terminations process and ensure its compliance with the Labour Law.
5. Annual nationalisation plans.
6. Employee orientation, on-boarding, development and training.
7. Develop and monitor overall HR policies and procedures across the organisation.
8. Define HR organisational objectives; develops specific short-term and long-range plans to meet HR needs; monitors progress to assure work objectives are attained and schedules are met.
9. Assess organisational needs, performance development, KPIs aligned with the company objectives.
10. Analyse, design, develop, implement and evaluate training needs.
11. Conduct job evaluation, review and implement pay structures.
12. Manage and maintain employee files.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Consulting Services; Support Services
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Manager of Human Resources – Future Careers Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.