Manager – Reward Management – Commercial Bank of Kuwait
– Evaluate, analyze and modify Rewards Management practices and ensure adherence and relevance of policies and procedures.
– Assist and provide guidance when implementing the HR strategy as well as the required business agenda to ensure that competitive benefits are in place to attract and retain our talents.
Budgets and Plans:
– Prepare and recommend the Rewards Management budget for Merits & Promotions and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
– Design plans and programs, and develop, implement and maintain compensation, benefits, payroll, and performance management policies, procedures, strategies, audit guidelines, communication plans for the bank.
– Partner with the bank leadership to leverage compensation and benefits programs to meet organizational objectives.
– Ensure that all the bank’s compensation structures, pay grades, and pay practices are in accordance with all respective laws and the best practices and standards.
– Develop and prepare the bank’s Annual Compensation Review in coordination with GM-HR to ensure retention and full engagement of Key Risk Roles and Key Talent.
– Conduct regular and systematic reviews of compensation practices and policies, analyze current rewards programs to ensure they align with business strategy, and analyze market competitiveness of the bank’s compensation and benefit plans to ensure they optimize the ability to attract and retain top talent.
– Serve as lead subject matter expert, problem solver, policy interpreter as it relates to compensation, benefits, payroll and performance management matters.
– Liaise with Employee Relation especially with HRIS unit to ensure data integrity and efficient unitization of the HR Information System to effectively and accurately administer payroll, compensation, benefits and employee performance.
– Champion the communication of rewards and compensation philosophy throughout all levels of the bank on an on-going basis including the design and implementation of communication tools
to improve the understanding and value of the offered programs.
– Keep job descriptions up-to-date and understand type, scope, and key accountabilities; Create new job description positions to thereby attract the right talent.
– Analyze job descriptions across the bank and interview employees to determine job dimensions.
– Provide advice and support on organizational change needs and develop recommendations in order to enable continuous improvements.
– Undertake the required initiatives in order to effectively design and implement change management.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures:
– Develop and recommend enhancements to policy and procedures related to Human Resources and implement procedures and controls covering all areas of Rewards Management activities to
ensure adherence and effective implementation.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Manager – Reward Management – Commercial Bank of Kuwait بكل سهولة الان مجانا.