Manager, Strategic Management – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital
*Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hospital Administration, or other related fields with 9 years.
*Master’s degree in MBA, Hospital Administration, or other related fields with 7 years.
• Maintains a high level of professional performance, and assumes responsibility for implementation of hospital standards, organization ByLaws, Joint Commission International (JCI) standards, and any other applicable regulations.
• Provides expert leadership and direction to the Strategy Management Section by articulating a vision and directing action towards the achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
• Responsible for assuring the quality, safety, and efficiency of services provided by the Strategy Management staff through effective management oversight and controls, including routine evaluation of staff.
• Assists the Director of Organizational Excellence in the overall formulation and development of organizational strategies and driving key growth strategic projects and initiatives.
• Develops and achieves goals of the Strategy Management Section in support of the organization’s strategic plan and to maintain an atmosphere of regulatory readiness.
• Responsible for the development of Strategy Management programs that identify and meet patient needs.
• Provides key insights and recommendations around strategic management and priority growth opportunities
• Ensures that the hospital’s strategy architecture is driven, communicated and maintained and develops processes to assure that employees at all levels of the organization are in compliance.
• Identifies the strategic issues, challenges and choices of the organization and provide high level strategic planning and policy advice to the Top Management on issues affecting the future business operations, capacity and sustainability of the company.
• Manages relationships with key stakeholders to frame key strategic issues and support implementation of strategic recommendations.
• Maintains effective networks and enhance relationships with key stakeholders and clients to project a positive image internally and externally.
• Leads the overall strategy planning cycle, including annual strategy reviews and strategy plan formulation.
• Manages and maintains documentation of all of the strategy management activities.
• Generates and prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and other reports as required or directed.
• Develops, updates, and maintains section policies and procedures in accordance with hospital policies, laws and regulation, and JCI Standards.
• Promotes an environment that facilitates innovation, creative solutions, and empowerment.
• Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment which supports team performance.
• Coaches and mentors junior members of the team, developing their skills and capabilities so that they can contribute more effectively towards the attainment of organizational goals.
• Protects and models the KAAUH values.
• Respects patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.
• Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Performs other job related duties as required.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Manager, Strategic Management – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.