Manager, Talent Management – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital
*Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or a related field with 9 years experience.
*Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or a related field 7 years experience.
• Responsible for assessing, designing and managing the execution of KAAUH leadership development and high potential programs.
• Facilitate the development and implementation of strategies and solutions supporting leadership effectiveness. Key areas of focus will be management assessment, leadership development, and career development.
• Responsible for developing frameworks and tools to support KAAUH succession planning process.
• Build KAAUH leadership pipeline by creating talent pools for career progression, career paths, and personal development plans.
• Identify critical positions and assist business to identify candidates for progression.
• Be involved in the identification, assessment, development planning and review of KAAUH successors.
• Maintains extreme confidentiality and discretion at all times in regards to the records of employees involved in leadership and succession planning programs.
• Work with business to understand the training needs of the talent pool and obtain feedback on existing learning modules and channels.
• Maintain the competency framework for the hospital and for specific roles.
• Advise and recommend actions and policies relating to talent management.
• Ensure talent and training records/data base is maintained and updated on regular basis and prepare reports for management.
• Provides supervision and development of direct reports. Interviews, hires, trains employees; plans, assigns and directs work; appraises performance, rewards and disciplines employees; addresses complaints and resolves issues with talent management staff.
• Develops and updates department job descriptions as needed to reflect ongoing needs.
• Develops, updates, and maintains department policies and procedures in accordance with hospital policies, laws and regulations and Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation standards.
• Promotes an environment that facilitates innovation, creative solutions, and empowerment.
• Generates and prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and other reports as required and directed.
• Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment which supports team performance.
• Respects patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.
• Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Performs other job related duties, as assigned.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Manager, Talent Management – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.