Duties of a Marine Electrician :
- Repair or Replace Wiring Equipment or Fixtures
- Examine Electrical Wiring, Equipment,or Fixtures using testing devices like Ohmmeters, Voltmeters or Oscilloscopes
- Use Power Construction Equipment, Measuring Devices, Power tools, and Testing equipment
- Diagnose Faulty Systems or Parts, using Equipment and hand tools to find the reason for a breakdown
- Inspect Electrical Systems, Equipment, or Parts to spot hazards or defects
- Prepare Sketches or Follow Blueprints to see the Placement of wiring or equipment
- Work on the Installation of Ground leads and connect power cables to equipment
- Direct or Train other Employees to put in, Maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
- Perform Routine and Annual Maintenance
Duties of a Marine Mechanic:
- Performs major and specialized mechanical overhaul and repair work on gasoline and
marine engines, outboard motors, and related marine equipment and systems using
schematic charts and technical manuals.
- Establishes and maintains a preventive maintenance program for marine engines and related marine research equipment.
- Tests marine engines and equipment to determine need for repairs or adjustments.
- Repairs and maintains hydraulic equipment and valves.
- Operates hand and power tools associated with marine engine and equipment repair.
- Supervises student and temporary employees a minor portion of the employee's work time.
- Assists in fabrication of equipment.
- Writes specifications for and recommends purchase of marine equipment.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Marine Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|