Marketing Assistant – M.A Alanjeri
Applicable candidate should:
– Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plan, organizing promotional presentations and updating calendars.
– Track product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data in comparison with competitors
– Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics, purchasing and sales department.
– Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
– Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
– Conducting and maintaining research databases on market updates
– Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments
– Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
– Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
– Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Marketing and PR
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Marketing Assistant – M.A Alanjeri بكل سهولة الان مجانا.