Position objective: The purpose of this role is to support IRADA in it is marketing needs to achieve objectives.
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, the Marketing Specialist supports IRADA in carrying all committees marketing tasks and achieving set objectives and activities approved by the Marketing committee.
Position reports to: Head of Marketing Committee and to IRADA Board
We are looking for a self-starter who passionately drives towards building and developing brand identities. Creativity is vital in this position as well as skills to create digital marketing strategies and build upon IRADA social media presence and to be responsible for all association’s communication (external and internal).
Main Duties and responsibilities:
· Contribute to the development of the marketing plan and allocation of the marketing budget
· Execute marketing campaign across social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter, and to engage with the various audiences online.
· Maintain a strong and consistent presence on the selected social medial platforms, and share content through relevant third party websites and newsletters.
· Create high quality writing, copyediting and proofreading materials.
· Lead on ensuring that the website is kept up-to-date and relevant.
· Contribute to the creation of content strategy, helping to identify the most compelling stories and most effective ways of communicating them via digital channels and press releases.
· Create and coordinate a schedule of e-newsletters, including collating and producing content and distributing to specified mailing lists.
· Manage our multimedia resources, including developing and maintaining the photo library – and
when appropriate – work with consultants to produce digital content to promote our work.
· Monitor, record, evaluate and report on key social media and e-bulletin performance statistics
· Manage production of articles for external media presence (hard copy or digital) and increase awareness of the general public.
· Supervise the design and delivery of strategic communications documentation and films
· Deliver the marketing plan and projects as per the pre-defined timeframe, objectives, and allocated budget
· Design, plan and organize events
· Liaise with external coordinators
· Lead brand positioning and strategic brand development in the context of the brand vision
· Able to research and develop marketing strategies to generate new customers from online traffic
· Attends upon need Marketing committee meetings and prepare minutes of meeting
· Build and maintain relationships with journalists.
· Support the Marketing Committee with any other communications projects and activities and perform other duties and tasks as required, consistent with the skills and expertise of the post holder, in non-routine circumstances.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|