Marketing & Events Executive shopping mall experience & Indian only – Lulu Group International
• Managing the relationship with all creative agencies and ensuring briefs are in line with the brand manifesto.
• Manage relationship with website and social media agency.
• Develop and maintain retailer engagement strategy.
• Lead all mall campaigns and promotions from concept to execution.
• Setting campaign KPIs, ensuring results meeting objectives and justifies budgets allocation.
• Manage relationship with PR agency and ensure press office and activations are implemented keeping in mind predefined objectives.
• Support Digital for content and activation on all social media platforms.
• Oversee marketing financial statements together with finance to ensure outstanding elements are addressed.
• Responsible for creating annual marketing budget while simultaneously managing monthly spend.
• Ensuring all documentation is carried out across the team in line with processes set by procurement, Finance and Audit.
• Responsible for the preparation, implementation, delivery and management of event team (made up internal staff, consultant and external contractors) for scheduled public and corporate events, optimizing PR exposure and related advertising and promotion opportunity during that period.
• Continuously identify new and creative event ideas in line with key marketing objectives for the mall/ as per marketing plan.
• Conduct regular performance reviews and development plans for team members.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان