Marketing Executive – Artan Holding
In consultation with the Principal, the Marketing Executive will:
– Plan and execute outward-facing initiatives that enhance the visibility and public reputation of Doha British School (DBS).
– Organise and manage activities with internal stakeholders that support student admissions and achieve improved brand awareness of Doha British School (DBS).
– Ensure internal processes clearly support and facilitate communication between and among Artan Business Units and Doha British School (DBS).
– Deliver various special projects as required.
Specific responsibilities to advance these priorities
– Setting brand enhancement objectives for the year
– Brand management of our ‘presence’ on the web and in print
– Setting priority marketing objectives for each school for the year
– Completing a marketing strategy agreed with senior leadership at the school
– Ensuring the marketing mix supports key objectives
– Devising specific campaigns and determining which are to be run in-house and out of house.
– Ensure the marketing mix is budgeted and supports key objectives
– Media buying. Key account management with major media accounts in Doha, to obtain maximum exposure, quality and value for money through external promotion across different media
– Supplier management for tasks to be done internally, eg layout, or web updates.
– Manage the school’s relationships with the website developer, photographers, graphic designers and printing firms
– Budget management and reporting for each school’s marketing budget for the year
– KPIs management of the return on marketing investment made by the school
– Use of social media metrics (qualitative and quantitative dats from social media platforms) to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of DBS’ public presence
– Target specific activities and campaigns to support admissions at the schools
– Organise, conduct, analyse and report on, annual stakeholder surveys for the Principal
– Build relationships with the business community and seek suitable sponsors for nominated school activities.
Regular media management
– Social media /print/ mixed media management, using a ‘grid’ or schedule of activities and associated content based on the school’s calendars
– Manage refreshed content for the DBS website
– Manage refreshed content for DBS social media in collaboration with academic staff
– Organise and manage weekly newsletters and updates to current staff and students/parents.
– Maintain the DBS brand through internal quality control of the website, social media pages and regular communications.
Internal processes and communications
– Maintain, in liaison with the Principal, Heads and Head of Corporate Services, calendarised events for the school on an annual, termly and weekly basis
– Meet Senior Leadership regularly to communicate marketing successes and discuss KPIs
– Meet staff in charge of generating marketing collateral, and set up internal processes to timeously and efficiently translate this collateral into marketing messages
– Undertake quality control of all communications from the school including newsletters, notices, reminders and social media updates
– Assist in distribution of emails, mailshots and SMS messages as needed for Admissions and other requirements.
– Maintain a list of staff and suppliers who can assist with important tasks, eg photography, video, media postings
– In liaison with the Vice Principal, maintain the school’s policies regarding social media use by students, teachers and the Friends of DBS
– Maintain central control over social media groups and their content. Check these for appropriateness. Moderate postings on social media.
Intellectual property rights management and data privacy management
– Keep a set of high-resolution images of DBS logos and brands and train staff in their consistent use
– Agree, communicate and maintain common editorial and graphic standards across school publications for branding reputation and integrity
– Assist staff to apply communication standards by developing simple templates, toolkits and guides
– Copyright management of key intellectual property, eg ensuring logos or designs are registered or protected, and that plagiarism does not take place
– Keep a register of families who have opted out of the school’s policy regarding the use of their image for public purposes, and the use of their data for administrative purposes
– Ensure the school pays copyright fees on performances, and for instances of IP re-use.
• In liaison with the Principal, plan for and organize special projects such as the yearbook, the graduation ceremony or new websites.
||Marketing and PR
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Marketing Executive – Artan Holding بكل سهولة الان مجانا.