General Role :
• Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion teams.
• Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities.
• Monitoring campaign's progress.
• Managing the company's showrooms and assure compliance to company’s corporate initiatives.
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|