Handles the marketing strategies of a company. Normally, marketing directors are the ones who determine factors leading to the success of a company’s product. They analyze the age group, financial status and other factors of the targeted market segment where they can sell their product most. Marketing directors closely work with other departments of a company to boost their products and invite consumer as well as partners and meet their company’s goals
DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES (Please note that this list is not to be regarded as inclusive).
1) Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the firm. Marketing plan
2) Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans.
3) Translating business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand portfolio objectives, strategies, and plans to facilitate business unit growth.
4) Develops marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment policy, nature of market , copyright and royalty requirements, and cost and mark up factors. Marketing budget
5) Plan and administer the firm’s Marketing Operations budget.
6) Support development of regional marketing budgets. Manage marketing suppliers
7) Negotiates with media agents to secure agreements for translation of materials into other media.
8) Edits materials according to specific market or customer requirements.
9) Develop promotional materials including marketing collateral and print copies. Oversee business development activities
10)Efforts through Business Development Coordinator.
11)Assisting in strategic planning for client presentations.
12)Work with regional offices on designing and implementing prospecting and client contact systems. Oversee corporate communications activities
13)External communications and systems.
14)Internal communications and systems.
15)Public relations efforts
16)External vendors and consultants. Manage Marketing Department
17)Supervise Brand Manager, Marketing Specialist, Senior Graphic Web Designer, Graphic Web Designer, and Visual Merchandiser.
18)Make staffing and hiring decisions within Marketing Department.
19)Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient.
20)Manage day-to-day activity with Brand Manager, press and marketing communication agencies. Develop and administer marketing database
21)Includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports, etc. Develop business unit
22)Develop and deliver insightful presentations and strategies to the business unit and executive committee where appropriate.
23)Ensure the integration of the business unit marketing function within that of the greater group, and ensure that the business unit optimizes its use of shared and support services.
24)Assist the business unit to meet its objectives, live the values and culture and to practice company policies.
25)Perform marginal duties assigned by the General Manager.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; FMCG|