On behalf of our client, a well reputed hospitality group, based in Dubai. We are looking for a Marketing Manager.
• Responsible for proactively driving revenue numbers through managing and executing a marketing strategy to support business development efforts.
• Build and maintain relationships with government, introducers and suppliers.
• Act as a champion of the Core Values and demonstrate this through professional behaviour and work.
• Maintain, promote and work within brand guidelines
Overview of Role Expectation
• Act as a Champion of company core values and practices through own professional conduct and quality of work, both internally and externally.
• Display business awareness, with understanding of workflow priority and how this connects to the wider business.
• Display a proactive and a collaborative, solutions focus in work that reflects the ethos.
• Demonstrate an attitude of open-mindedness and understanding when faced with change and be willing and engaged in both adhering to change initiatives and actively providing input into such processes in order to solve problems and improve business results.
• Develop and implement a marketing plan that incorporates initiatives for marketing activities to support lead generation within target segments/companies/introducers.
• Constantly seek out new opportunities for business growth using creative and innovative solutions.
• Deliver against the agreed marketing plan and strategy.
• Manage and develop relationships with key suppliers eg SEO/PR agencies
• Pro-actively manage, plan and prepare for events.
• Ensure that marketing budget is maintained and controlled in a timely fashion.
• Conduct research and analysis to effectively understand the market, including competitor activity and government regulations.
• Position and enhance the Links brand effectively within the marketplace.
• Ensure you are fully aware of, and comply with, QMS requirements related to your activities.
• Complete all reports in a timely manner.
• Maintain and improve all collateral to best reflect business messages and ensure that all new and existing branding remains within guidelines.
• Ensure that all internal Communications are executed in a timely and focused manner
• Responsible for the improvement and maintenance of all digital material eg website / social media
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Nationality:||Austria; Australia; Belgium; Canada; Switzerland; Germany; Denmark; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Luxembourg; Netherlands; Norway; Portugal; Sweden; United Kingdom; United States; South Africa|