Marketing Manager – Harvey Nichols
As a marketing manager, you will ensure that you and the team determine the demand for products and services offered by HARVEY NICHOLS and its competitors and identify potential customers. You will further develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing Harvey Nichols profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied along with overseeing product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
• Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
• Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
• Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, colour, and packaging.
• Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
• Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
• Select products and accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
• Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
• Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
• Initiate market research studies and analyse their findings.
• Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
• Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Marketing Manager – Harvey Nichols بكل سهولة الان مجانا.