Marketing Manager – Matgr
Marketing Strategy involves:
• Develop and Implement the marketing strategy, campaigns, media plan, promotional and advertising plan, launches and recommend pricing strategy for new and existing products.
• Develop marketing studies ( Market share, Market Trend and competition analysis )
• Evaluate and tracking results quarterly to recommend changes.
• Prepare and track marketing budgets wisely to achieve financial objectives.
Management of marketing platforms
Marketing activities management involves:
• Oversee all marketing, demand generation, and brand activities.
• Manage and implement marketing campaigns (lead generation, online and print Campaigns…)
• Manage and define all advertising channels (website, digital and print ads, social media, corporate events and Exhibitions).
• Brand and product management, corporate identity and marketing communications.
• Collaborate with Sales, After-Sales, Design and Social Media Agencies, to deliver market-leading, high-quality campaigns that drive the business.
• Manage the marketing budget to meet the goals of the business.
• Preparing Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
• Enabling sales with the necessary message, material, training, and tools to support the selling process of our products.
• Develop presentations and Ensure effective distribution of marketing materials.
• Measuring return of marketing activities in terms of tangible and not tangible impact.
Social Media Management
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
• Review a regular publishing schedule and insure high-quality content (images, video and written).
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns..
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage Leads and reputation.
• Update content information with any changes on social media and printed materials.
Periodically Reports involves:
• Annual marketing Plan.
• Annual budget Report (Scheduling expenditures).
• Annual marketing campaigns and advertising agenda.
• Annual Social media marketing plan.
• Short- and Long-term market forecasts and revenue Report.
• Simi Annual Market research and Company position Report.
• Simi Annual Brands position in the marketplace.
• Simi Annual Target markets Identifying updates report.
• Simi Annual Current market trends analysis.
• Simi Annual Customers’ needs Research.
• Monthly Action Plan Achievement Report.
• Monthly Marketing campaigns evaluation and Impact.
• Monthly Digital Marketing campaigns evaluation and Impact.
• Monthly Corrective actions Report (Measure and report performance).
• Periodical Return on investment Report (ROI) per Every Marketing Campaign.
• Periodical Launch Plan for new products and Services.
(All of the above reports must be presented to CLT within 10 days from month closing)
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Marketing Manager – Matgr بكل سهولة الان مجانا.