MARKETING & PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERN
A fantastic opportunity to join a new and growing lifestyle agency in Saudi Arabia as a marketing & project management intern on the ground, working with global talent and our clients. Your daily tasks will be supporting the Project Manager and the team in all aspects of project delivery and social media management.
We are looking for a young woman to enter the company on an intern level, part time. Familiar with life in Saudi Arabia, this person knows the culture and the language very well and is able to identify and source vendors and partners on the ground in Riyadh, such as florists; catering options; tailors; materials experts.
We expect this person to present well and have great communication skills as she will be in contact with our collaborators and clients on the ground. Below is an outline of some sample responsibilities but the expectation is that the role would evolve with the company as we expand our service offering.
- Sourcing products and services on the ground in Riyadh
- Assist with project management: planning; organizing; coordinating travel; coordinating visa application process • Assistance with the brand social networks
- Assistance in coordinating translation services
- Communication with vendors, travel agents, hotels, translators
- Calendar maintenance
- Printing, office coordination, phone calls, meeting minutes
- Document maintenance – social media calendar; to-do lists; project report
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Public Relations|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|