Marketing Supervisor – Trafalgar
The primary role of the Marketing Supervisor will revolve around assisting the Marketing Manager to plan, develop, forecast and implement marketing strategies for Trafalgar in one or more specialty areas such as, but not limited to, PR, Social Media coverage, Advertising, direct mail, events & promotions,award programs which cumulatively contributes to the company’s profit maximization and increased patronage.
• Assist Marketing Manger in developing and follow-up Marketing Strategies, objectives and plans
• Develops, plans, negotiates and supervises implementation of media contracts in coordination with the Media Executive and Marketing Manager
• Coordinates with marketing manager in creating variant analysis for retail operations, forecast, monthly and quarterly expenses and capital allocation.
• Oversees the production of advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits or other promotional material
• Find new ways to eliminate marketing efforts to increase profitability.
• Respond to enquiries from media, in coordination with marketing manager and arrange interviews with journalists, prepare and distribute news releases and make statements to the media
• Write, edit and arrange production of newsletters, in-house magazines, brochure and flyers
• Works with Media Executive on layouts and helps prepare sales and marketing programs
• Manages market research activities to provide information relating to sales potentials and market conditions for s services or products
• Evaluates consumer surveys, market conditions, competitor data and implements changes to the marketing plan as needed
• Oversee all marketing, advertising and promotion staff, agencies and activities
• Makes decisions with regard to products such as labeling, packaging and display
• Coordinates and develops the marketing activities of the company over the Internet, over email and other electronic media, including on-line promotion, sales and communication
• Write speeches, prepare visual aids and make public presentations
• Advise management on communication issues and strategies
• Provides marketing recommendations
• Carries out any other assignment that the company will find appropriate with regards to the job
• Coordinate all exhibition & promotion activities with sales Manager and Brand Managers, including proper use of in-store signs advertising and promotion materials.
• Forecast the Media plan by or not later than December 1st each year.
• Report to marketing manager with the daily, weekly and monthly advertisement campaign as per the approved media planner.
• Report to marketing manager the brand semi-annual and annual marketing plan and any changes might be requested in order to receive the necessary permits.
• Report the monthly marketing expenditure per brand and underline any budget excess.
• Any other task as may be assigned and/or amended
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Marketing and PR
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Marketing Supervisor – Trafalgar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.