Global Health Development (GHD) is a regional initiative created to support countries in the Eastern Mediterranean Region (EMR) strengthen their public health systems to respond to global health threats. GHD was initiated to advance the work of the Eastern Mediterranean Public Health Network (EMPHNET) in the EMR by focusing on building countries’ capacity in different public health areas to protect the health and safety of populations in the region and contribute to the health security of the globe. GHD promotes individual, national, and regional public health capacity through activities in focus areas such as applied epidemiology, surveillance capacities, outbreak investigations, non-communicable diseases and rapid response.
GHD office is located in Amman, Jordan with projects and partnerships throughout the EMR. GHD works in partnership with Ministries of Health, health institutions, non-governmental organizations, international agencies, and the private sector to strengthen the capacity of health services through regional trainings and workshops, technical guidance, and field studies. GHD works directly with Ministries of Health to support Field Epidemiology Training Programs (FETPs) through technical assistance, professional trainings, implementing projects and knowledge sharing resources
- Maintain and improve M&E and Performance Management Systems.
- Audit performance of Departments, divisions and individuals.
- Conduct internal audits on business processes and SOP’s.
- Improve compliance with policies and procedures.
- Improve performance of projects, processes and people (3P’s).
- Increase auditing coverage.
- CS% = Compliance Score
- PS% = Performance Score
- AC% = Auditing Coverage
- Establish performance measures for projects, processes and people
- Collect performance data and information
- Analyze performance data and information
- Prepare recommendations to improve performance and compliance
- Report findings to Executive Director and Management Team
- Plan and manage evaluations
- Encourage the use of performance information in resource allocation decisions by the Executive Director, and Management team through leading discussions, preparing analysis or other measures.
- Assist management in using the performance reports for decision-making and resource allocation.
- Advise Management team in designing and planning for evaluations, special studies and assessments.
- Coordinate the review of programs, projects, processes and procedures.
- Design and conduct workshops on M&E, special studies and assessments.
- Provide input into the design, implementation and dissemination of M&E, special studies and assessments.
- Coordinate the creation of Performance Monitoring Plans including assessing the validity of the information and indicators that contribute to that plan.
- Assist the project teams to select data collection methods for adequate monitoring and evaluation of implementing performance of the projects (i.e., field visits, quarterly reports, specialized surveys and other sources of information and statistics).
- Assist the project teams in reviewing data collection methods and making improvements to their monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordinate the regular review of progress towards achieving Objectives by Management Team through project reviews, process reviews and people performance reviews.
- Seek ways to streamline the process and increase efficiency in gathering and using performance information.
- Coordinate the process for updating policy and procedure documents in the areas of monitoring and evaluation to align with the most current polices and requirements.
- Work as a Point of Contact for M&E and provide guidance to management teams on issues related to M&E.
- Manage evaluation contracts and agreements.
- Assist in M&E of the implementation of activities; this involves reviewing work plan and quarterly reports, participating in field visits, initiating regular portfolio reviews and contributing to project evaluations.
- Conduct internal audits of programs, projects, processes and procedures to determine compliance with policies and procedures through evaluating records and documents
- Prepare audit reports documenting findings and making recommendations to be presented to the management
- Review the suitability of internal controls and investigate root causes of deviation in performance and compliance
- Establish risk-based audit programs.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|