Our client is a Saudi company for Industrial projects, who started their business 40 years ago in the western region of KSA, and expanded all over the kingdom. They have a strong local presence & are a member of a large International Enterprise in Europe representing various sectors, ranging from Financial services, power, aviation, oil to private baking.
Their projects are Industrial, Civil Construction, Real Estate community development & water treatment (desalination – ready to use water for agriculture, industrial uses or consumer use), and they undertook large-scale industrial infrastructure projects (Rabigh Refinery & Complex, the Jeddah Fountain…) and other water treatment and marine works projects.
- Lead mechanical design team
- Develop and check mechanical design calculations for water and wastewater treatment equipment and piping
- Develop and check mechanical drawings
- Develop and check pressure vessel drawings
- Develop and check General Arrangement (GA) drawings for piping and equipment
- Develop and check piping isometrics
- Develop and check Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Develop and check valve lists
- Develop and check penstock list
- Develop and check pipe list
- Develop and check plant layouts
- Have ability to write reports
- The candidate must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- The candidate must have a minimum 15 years of experience in mechanical design of water and wastewater treatment plants.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Energy; Engineering; Construction|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|