Mechanical Engineer – Elite International
– Plans and co-ordinates non-routine maintenance and enhances maintenance personnel compliance with Safety, Integrity and Reliability for equipment’s.
– Includes conducting risk assessment, site visits, assessing causes of maintenance and developing preventative measures.
– Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
– Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
– Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
– Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
– Research, design, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
– Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
– Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using drafting tools or computer-assisted design/drafting equipment and software.
– Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
– Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
– Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Mechanical Engineer – Elite International بكل سهولة الان مجانا.