Mechanical Engineer (Supervision) – ARAB ENGINEERING BUREAU
– Reviews and gives approvals for all mechanical related submissions by the contractor.
– Verifies that materials, manufactured goods, machinery, equipment, etc supplied to the job site are in line with projects specification and granted approvals.
– Ensures that the mechanical drawings are in line and coordinated with other discipline design drawings of the project prior proceeding with work and to highlight to the project manger of any discrepancies for necessary corrections.
– Inspects site for mechanical work/installations and ensures that the carried out works are in compliance with contract drawings and documents. Advises the Project Manager on the progress any monitored discrepancies.
– Conducts site visits to advise Project Managers of any field issues and attends any co-ordination meetings required.
– Observes and witnesses all buried services and gives approval prior to concreting/filling.
– Arranges for samples of workmanship and establishes minimum acceptable standards.
– Advises Project Manager on requirements and programming of all services and co-ordinates the actions of contractor, the relevant authorities and all other sub-contractors and services involved.
– Assist and provides necessary data/information required by the project manger for the Preparation of reports (includes labour and supervision, plant and equipment, status, site progress, amendments, delays, etc.) for submission to Client.
– Advises Project Manager on progress of mechanical work and suggests actions.
– Inspects and attends maintenance works during maintenance and defect liability period.
– Reviews Operations and Maintenance Manuals, as built drawings for completeness of documents.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Mechanical Engineer (Supervision) – ARAB ENGINEERING BUREAU بكل سهولة الان مجانا.