Medical Director – vHealth – Aetna Global Benefits ME LLC
We are looking for an extraordinary doctor to lead our team and to build a clinical service that has impeccable quality and service at its heart.
The main focus of the role is to manage end to end vHealth clinical delivery, including clinical operations and clinical quality and safety. He / she will also manage the Dubai staff physicians who will provide virtual primary care consultations including diagnosis, advice and treatment (prescriptions) to Aetna members.
The Medical Director will also spend approximately 30 – 50% of his or her time on delivery of primary care consultations as well. He/she will also contribute to developing and implementing clinical governance for the service and clinical protocols that guide service delivery.
– The Medical Director will have the responsibility of clinical oversight and ensuring clinical safety and effectiveness of the vHealth service. This involves comprehensive Clinical Governance, including review of consultations and ongoing training and quality assurance of all doctors and associated medical staff
– He/she will develop the short and long term clinical strategy for the program, and be responsible for implementing it. The Medical Director will work with the Dubai Operations Manager to develop budgets, staffing plans, and operational workflows, assuring the adequate allocation of resources to deliver a safe and high quality service.
– The Medical Director will lead the development of Aetna proprietary IP in the form of evidence-based internationally acceptable clinical guidelines for conditions relevant to vHealth,
– Manage clinical quality and quality assurance, including audit of consultations & clinical reporting.
– Recruit, train and manage staff physicians in the Dubai office.
– The Medical Director will participate along with other vHealth staff in obtaining and maintaining service accreditation from an internationally reputed body like the American Telemedicine Association or UK Care Quality Commission etc.
– Medical director should also have excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills. An outstanding “bedside manner” and “service mentality”, meaning a strong focus on supporting patients and giving them a fantastic patient experience, is a key requirement. The Medical director will lead their team in establishing this patient-centered, service focus and recruit and train physicians who also share these values.
– The Medical Director will spend approximately 30 – 50% of his or her time on delivery of primary care consultations to Aetna members. This will be predominately via the vHealth technology (audio / video / chat), but also through short on-site clinics 2 – 3 times per month at our member workplaces around the Dubai metro-area.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Medical Director – vHealth – Aetna Global Benefits ME LLC بكل سهولة الان مجانا.