– Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnosis and prevention (helped by clinical examination, laboratory results and exams available).
– Ensure a medical follow-up of quality and if necessary (and possible) refer to other health facilities.
– Keep informed the patient and his family about any development.
– Collaborate with nurses and team supervisor in indicating the needs in medical equipment and drugs.
– Ensure comprehensive documentation in the patients' medical file in a timely and accurate manner diagnosis, lab exams, treatments, plan and discharge orders.
– Ensure the follow-up of treatments, including short- term prescriptions and renewal of long-term prescriptions.
– Treat chronic diseases with a particular focus on Hypertension,cardiovascular disease, chronic respiratory disease (COPD and Asthma) and
– Ensure that all the new enrollment of patients are strictly according to the admission criteria.
– Ensure appropriate investigations are performed (by referral to the appropriate facility) and the ordered investigations are in line with the agreed
– Assist in building good relationships with key stakeholders like MoH.
– Will participate in evaluation, quality improvement activities, and audit to help
support the project to improve the quality of care.
This is a 14 weeks contract only.
Basic salary:1464 Jordanian Dinars.
|Job Location:||Irbid, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|