Medical Program Manager – Baheya Hospital
Main Job Purpose
Achieve the program objectives by planning, directing, monitoring and evaluating the daily operations of all program functions and staff ensuring all program activities and services are executed in accordance to policies, regulations, organizational goals, and best medical practices.
1. Maintain professional and technical knowledge through conducting research; attending conferences and seminars to achieve best practices pertaining to burnt cases treatment.
2. Administer day-to-day oversight of the program through working closely with the program coordinator, volunteers and involved parties and provide ongoing support and technical assistance to ensure the program’s goals and objectives are met.
3. Establish partnerships for services and referrals within the medical field to help serve the overall benefit of the organization.
4. Assist with proposals and grants drafting process through securing the technical and statistical data to ensure additional funding or refunding and grants for continuation and expansion of program services.
5. Provide support to Healthcare Programs Director in the development, implementation and evaluation of services, programs, policies and procedures, and performance to achieve departmental goals.
6. Analyze and improve efficiency of departmental performance through gathering reports from subordinates regarding patients’ satisfaction information to guarantee the most appropriate service is provided to patient of burnt cases.
7. Generate necessary reports to Projects Director relevant to research projects current status, progress and trend reports to ensure alignment and proper presentation of department performance to senior management.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Medical Program Manager – Baheya Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.