This position required for Healthcare Fitness and Beauty Clinic
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Female Arab Nationality
• At least 3-5 years’ recent experience in the same field
• Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
• Sense of accountability and dependability.
• Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
• Register patients according to established protocols.
• Schedule/ Follow up/ Cancel as appropriate patient appointments, schedule hospital admissions, tests, scans and outside appointments for patients
• Respond and comply to requests for information
• Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
• Inform patients of medical office procedures and policy
• Maintain and manage patient records
• Answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries, transfer calls as required, report statistics as required.
• Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
• Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
• Medical Record Management.
• Telemarketing as per our management directions.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|