A Well established Pharmaceutical Organization is seeking to hire Medical Representative in the field of consumer Health:
While we are invested in Pharmaceutical Industry – leading-edge, we don't stop there. We're also deeply invested in our people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of Pharmacists, highly committed and connected in this industry. As we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Primary Job Function:
We have an exciting opportunity for a high performing, motivated professional to take on a key role within our Obesity Gyn / Pedia business in Egypt. Reporting to the District Business Manager Obesity Gyn / Pedia, as a Medical Representative you will be responsible for supporting the Obesity Gyn / Pedia business in this fast growing and dynamic market.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Effective engagement and relationship building skills with key stakeholders (Hospital Leadership, Pediatricians, Nurses, Dietitians, and Materials Management Personnel) in a business-to-business healthcare environment.
• Successful hospital negotiation and contracting.
• Thorough understanding of the healthcare hierarchy of hospital departments and community pediatricians with the ability to navigate the decision making process.
• Comprehensive Business and Market Intelligence as well as knowledge of all products, clinical studies, protocols and guidelines.
• Ability to deliver clinical and scientific benefits and information in a healthcare environment.
• Function independently with a high degree of initiative, autonomy and flexibility.
• Effective time management, planning & administrative skills discipline.
• Participate in professional and industry conventions, seminars and other educational events.
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|