The Sales Supervisor, will be responsible to achieve the sales targets as per the budget set by the company for the financial year and provide sales support by product presentations to
ensure the optimal usage of all the products through strategic sales technique to existing and new customers. He shall play a fundamental
role in developing future growth and provide sales vision, direction and
leadership to his designated team. He shall also be responsible for creating and delivering sales strategies for the company in all product
range in the UAE in both Government and Private sectors.
1) Generation of Sales
2) Meeting Budgets set by Department Head
4) Develop sales strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
5) Deliver sales by developing relationships with business partners.
6) Understand and develop long term business vision
7) Recommend improved materials to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
8) Research and identify potential customers for products or services.
9) Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery when necessary
10)Visit prospective Clients to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
11) Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|