MEP Project Manager – Egypt Kuwait Holding
– Full responsibilities for project management including delivering project on time to Client and Consultant, planning, budgeting, preparing technical documents, coordinating project members, ensuring safety, handling invoices, and supervising sub-contractors.
– In-charge for overseeing all Mechanical and Electrical works.
– Ensure the MEP work carried out is as per approved shop drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
– Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the consultant requirements.
– Verify the accuracy of shop drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
– Review consultant’s design and specifications.
– Complete responsibility to decide on day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including: scheduling of activities, assigning task to groups or individuals, accuracy of work conducted, supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
– Represent Gaschill in regard to the MEP process at weekly Owner’s and contractors meetings.
– Supervise, develop and mentor project staff, if applicable.
– Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures, and other project requirements are met.
– Manage the preparation of shop drawings & material submittals for consultant’s approval.
– Provides projects status reports.
||Natural Gas Distribution
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة MEP Project Manager – Egypt Kuwait Holding بكل سهولة الان مجانا.