MEP Project Manager – PIVOT Engineering & General Contracting
Arranges Infrastructure and Equipment for Project Offices in liaison with Logistics, Stores and IT
• Mobilizes Project Personnel for startup as allocated by MEP Director to the Project.
• Prepares Project Plan in liaison with project engineers and planning engineers as per main contractor's
program for onward transmittal and approval by the main contractor.
• Prepares objectives assignment for Senior project engineers for drawing and material submittal programs
as approved by the main contractor/Consultant.
• Raises up technical issues with main contractor/Consultant as and when requested by the Senior project
engineers after due consultation with the services division managers.
• Prepares detailed material order and delivery plan for the duration of the Project based on data provided
by the Senior project engineers.
• Prepares detailed manpower requirement program based on project plan in liaison with Senior project
engineers, planning engineers and the MEP Director.
• Authorizes material and manpower requests from Senior project engineers.
• Verifies drawings and material submittals in liaison with the services division managers before
transmission to main contractor/ Consultant.
• Enforces project plan and escalates issues when required.
• Prepares all valuation papers monthly in liaison with the project and planning engineers for onward
submission to the MEP Director.
• Presents monthly report detailing all activities and progress in project for the MEP Director.
• Monitors document control procedures to ensure documentation is secure.
• Liaises with the resident QC Engineer on site to ensure Project conforms to Pivot standards.
• Liaises with the resident HSE personnel on site to ensure that main contractor/Consultant and Pivot HSE
policies are implemented.
• Carries our evaluations as required and ensures discipline of personnel under him in liaison with the
services division managers and the MEP Director.
• Leads delegations from Pivot in meetings with the main contractor, consultant or subcontractors.
• Generates project handing over plan in liaison with Senior project engineers, QC and planning personnel.
• Ensures all required documentation is being gathered for the entire duration of the project to ensure
effective handing over.
• Production of final statements, payments certificates and due reports to the MEP Director.
• Hands over project and decommissions teams and infrastructure in liaison with MEP Director.
||Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة MEP Project Manager – PIVOT Engineering & General Contracting بكل سهولة الان مجانا.