MEP Quantity Surveyor – RegalRays HR Consulting
• To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
• Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
• Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations in coordination with project team and do the necessary follow up.
• Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
• Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
• Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts.
• Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
• Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
• Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
• Preparing and finalizing Bill of Quantity, work out rate analysis for different items based on the quotations received from various subcontractors and suppliers. Ability to read project drawings/documents, take-off Quantities and pricing.
• In depth knowledge of MEP material details(Type, size, material of Construction, usage purpose etc).
• Ability to understand project scope and exclusions.
• Ability to understand the Critical areas of project.
• Tracking of inventory details of store.
• Tracking of project budget with the actual expenses incurred on day to day basis.(quantity as well as commercial aspects).
• Collecting information from project team for actual usage of manpower on weekly basis for each project for budget cost control and further analyzing.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة MEP Quantity Surveyor – RegalRays HR Consulting بكل سهولة الان مجانا.