Functional & Technical Skills and Experience:
• 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and later Implementations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
• Solid knowledge in Configuring and customizing security roles for users.
• Solid knowledge in AX Modules: ( AR,AP,GL , HR and Payroll , Sales and Marketing, Budgeting , Inventory management , Fixed Assets , Procurement and sourcing , Data Import Export framework , Master Planning ,Product Information Management, Production)
• Extensive understanding of AX 2012 architecture, table structures, AIF and DIEF, data conversion and uploads
• Experience in Business Requirement Analysis, documentation and process mapping in AX
• Ability to identify and recommend system enhancements, product customizations and workarounds.
• Experience in integrating AX using AIF, external web services and other methods
• Understanding and experience in ERP Implementation end-to-end lifecycle
• Advanced experience with MS Dynamics AX configuration and custom development
• Experience in User Support.
• Experience in SSRS Reports and Management Reporter 2012
• Required to demonstrate credibility with the client and quickly understand how our products will add value to our services
• Good listening skills, with the ability to quickly resolve problems, action solutions with the ability to work under pressure
• Understanding and assimilating information from various sources
• Being able to recognize and deal with conflict or sensitive situations
• Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success.
• Microsoft Dynamics AX accreditation
• Implementation planning and the delivery of value added work, to scope, deadline and budget
• Business and systems analysis and documentation
• Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
• Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
• Application configuration and setup
• Provide system training
• Development and delivery of testing strategies
• Managing change control
• Design and execution of data migration strategies
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|