Midwife – Alert HR Solutions
Our client is a leading private healthcare provider in UAE offering international level services in healthcare. Their reach is through a specialized care hospital and more than 20 outpatient centres. They are proud of their progressive facilities and services, complemented by the latest technology supporting the most advanced surgical and diagnostic procedures. For their specialized Mother and Child hospital, they are hiring an experienced Registered Midwife.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and examining women during pregnancy;
• Developing, assessing and evaluating individual programs of care;
• Providing full antenatal care, including screening tests in the hospital, community and the home;
• Identifying high risk pregnancies and making referrals to doctors and other medical specialists;
• Arranging and providing parenting and health education;
• Providing counselling and advice before and after screening and tests;
• Offering support and advice following events such as miscarriage, termination, stillbirth, neonatal abnormality and neonatal death;
• Supervising and assisting mothers in labour, monitoring the condition of the fetus and using knowledge of drugs and pain management;
• Giving support and advice on the daily care of the baby, including breastfeeding, bathing and making up feeds;
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Midwife – Alert HR Solutions بكل سهولة الان مجانا.