The M&E Officer is responsible for overseeing the program’s monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities and analyzing M&E outputs. In addition to these core tasks, the candidate may be requested to provide reporting support as needed for the project.
Reporting & Supervision:
M&E Officer reports directly to the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
• Help develop the project M&E activities, including input into activity sheets;
• Contribute to the development and refinement of the program LogFrame;
• Develop M&E tools for the program to use in data collection and tracking;
• Oversee the remote verification of activities, equipment and other operational support;
• Oversee field data collection and analyze M&E outputs such as outcome surveys and site visit
• Coordinate with partners and beneficiaries as necessary to collect information;
• Ensure that M&E findings are properly disseminated throughout the program staff;
• Insure that all data collected and available is properly organized and stored;
• Verify status of implementation against the M&E plan;
• Monitoring workflow, support the creation of field work plans, insure the adequate management of the available human resources inside Syria; and
• Train M&E team members on Kobo when needed.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|