1. To install and maintain mechanical and electrical services, including air handling units, humidifiers and hot/cold water services infrastructure, sanitary ware, foul, mains service and drainage systems.
2. To undertake regular inspections and tests of the mechanical and electrical services, as appropriate.
3. To carry out repairs, planned maintenance and installation tasks.
4. To respond to help desk queries and allocated jobs on a daily basis and undertake allocated help desk maintenance work within designated timescales and in accordance with DBS procedures.
5. To be familiar with all mechanical and electrical equipment.
6. To liaise with, advise and supervise Contractors and Consultants as required.
7. To prepare risk assessments and method statements as and when required.
8. Identify and implement agreed opportunities to reduce maintenance costs, energy consumption, waste and plant down time.
9. Maintain HVAC and electrical equipment and installations in accordance with statutory requirements.
10. Ensure maintenance works are carried out safely in accordance with AC's and electrical procedures.
11. To undertake other reasonable duties as required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|