Jawabkom.com is looking to hire full time experienced developer who worked on an e-Commerce website before to do project manager work.
- Coding skills are required: must be good at any programming language: php, java, python, .Net, etc. You must be able to write tools, scripts and query dbs and plug in APIs. You will not be hired as a developer, but you must have coding skills to automate your work and write tools.
- Must have worked on e-Commerce site(s) before.
- We're looking for Technical program managers work with the development team closely to spec, design, implement, maintain site features.
- Must know how to build wire frames, and use programs like photoshop (or the likes) to put together screenshots and spec features for developers.
- Must have experience putting together specs for developers related to e-Commerce website(s).
- Must know Google Analytics, and have used tracking codes for systems like GA, Facebook, etc.
- Must know Google Webtools.
- Must have experience building mobile optimized website.
- Excellent Math and Data Analytical skills required. Must be good with Excel (pivot tables, etc).
- Preferably have experience running AB Experiments and analyzing results, conversion rates, etc.
- Must have a good experience with SEO, with a proven track record to demonstrate improvements in a prior website's organic traffic.
- If you have experience running SEM campaigns recently (Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc) that's a big plus (but not required).
- Excellent English & Arabic skills required (written and spoken). Please do not apply if you can't read/write/speak Arabic & English.
- Minimum 5 years experience required on being a developer.
This is a full time job. You'll be working remotely (from home). We prefer if you're located in Amman. That said, you can be located anywhere in MENA. Please apply if you are in a different country and you meet requirements listed above.
Looking forward to your application!
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|