Jawabkom.com is looking to hire full time experienced Program/Project managers.
- Technical program managers work with the development team closely to design, implement, maintain site features. Program managers also run other projects in the company such as digital marketing activities, SEO and other IT operations related processes.
- You'll be getting directions from the product leadership team and turning them into ideas, experiments, and high volume customer acquisition channels.
- Excellent Math and Data Analytics skills required. Must be good with Excel (pivot tables, etc).
- Excellent English & Arabic skills required (written and spoken). Please do not apply if you can't read/write/speak Arabic & English.
- A big plus is if you've worked at an e-Commerce website, and have had tasks to optimize certain parts of the business and measured before/after percentage improvements of tasks you've worked on.
- Preferably you've had the opportunity to work on one technical project (website, app, etc) from beginning to end, and preferably you were responsible for spec'ing the project for devs and designers.
- If you have experience with AdWords and Facebook campaigns and automation, that's a plus, but not required.
- Minimum 5 years experience required on being a program manager.
- You can be located anywhere in MENA. I put Jordan because I had to select a city while posting the job. Please apply if you are in a different country and think you qualify give the above job description.
Jawabkom has been awarded company of the year in 2014 by Entrepreneur Magazine. It operates in most countries in MENA with global offices.
Looking forward to your application!
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|