Do you have the passion and ambition to grow your Netsuite skills using a revolutionary production model? Do you thrive in an environment of using metrics to make real-time decisions and improve your productivity? Would you rather contribute to a high-quality implementation instead of random customizations? Do you wish you could participate in the design of a solution from scratch for a $1B organization? If you can adapt to our roles and can learn new ideas and concepts to solve business problems then this role may be for you.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Primary point of contact for NetSuite support; providing internal ongoing support, resolving access issues
- Working knowledge NetSuite's Cloud / SaaS-based business software systems (ERP/ CRM).
- Experience in training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment.
- Technical experience in understanding the NetSuite framework and requirements.
- Analyzing complex business problems and assessing how automated systems can be implemented to solve them
Gathering data and analyzing business and user needs in consultation with both the business manager and end users
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite
- Performing functional configuration and maintenance for systems based on changing operational and business needs
- Research transactional issues, identifying root causes and driving resolutions
- Support research, analysis, and development of new concepts and emerging technologies
- Assist all departments with data analysis and reporting needs
- Maintain proper system access for all roles
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPIs, dashboards.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
- Work directly with the in-house development team or third-party vendors to develop, test and deploy custom application extensions using system API and third-party tools.
- Configure NetSuite using forms, fields, custom records and workflows to manage unique business process requirements
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, workflows, and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
- Perform regular data audits and resolve identified issues.
- Manage Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology; Computer/Software; Telecommunications|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|