Network Administrator – FINCA Microfinance Company
BASIC FUNCTIONS :
The will provide support to the IS Manager in areas of IT system and functions across all branches of FINCA Jordan. This will include administration, management, upgrading, and trouble- shooting of all hardware, software, and network facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
• Managing and maintaining the network, as well as network performance monitoring
• Identifying, installing and maintaining upgrades to the network
• Troubleshooting and repair
• Overseeing user access to the network
• Developing a backup/disaster recovery plan for a network emergency
• Planning network infrastructure for new applications and services
• Purchasing and maintaining networking equipment and infrastructure
• Integrating mobile and tablets devices into the organization's networks.
• Ensure reliability of backup/recovery procedures;
• Ensure information security on the organization
• Installation of new hardware and software in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Support all FINCA Jordan employees in head office and branches to solving technical problems and troubleshooting.
• Assist in management of the server, computers, printers, UPS, software, hardware and the network.
• Maintain the integrity of the network, database, and file storage.
• Maintain an up-to-date inventory list of all the computer equipment that would include the location for each item and the name of a person responsible for the equipment.
• Assist with the design and oversee a procedure for archiving of electronic information and ensure that the users back-up files regularly.
• Help FINCA to cut costs, improve productivity, and better serve clients.
• Depending on the needs of different departments, assist in design and generation of different kinds of reports for different departments.
• Maintain internal and external communication systems, Internet facilities.
• Identify improper use of IT systems and equipment, and report these to the IS Manager
• Support special projects, as required by the IS Manager.
• Have responsibility on quality assurance and obtaining service level agreements on the performance of the system and to ensure the set standards are adhered to.
• Recommend additional security enhancement, procedure and forms to ensure the safety of FINCA personnel and fund.
• Manage the installation of the hardware and software in the company.
• Provide the users with the support in the event of the system's failures. Provide guidance and respond to questions / problems with software or hardware.
• Install and troubleshoot different computer network accessories.
• Implement data storage and back up policies and procedures among all identified users and data in the program
• Conduct any other task, responsibility, or activity that could be asked from the direct supervisor, the management, the Country Director, or FINCA International
• Assist IS Manager identify and propose any changes in software and equipment to include in the strategic/operating plan of organization.
• Conduct any other task, responsibility, or that could be asked from the direct supervisor, the management, the Country Director, or FINCA International.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Network Administrator – FINCA Microfinance Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.