Neurosurgery Consultant – Security Forces Hospital Program Dammam
Security Forces Hospital Program Dammam has a clinical directorate structure, which supports the fully integrated multidisciplinary working environment through which all care is provided.
1. Carry out duties in accordance with the standard duties and responsibilities as outlined in the Letter of Approval for this post and in line with the Consultant Contract.
2. Participate in the provision and administration of neurosurgical services for patient in accordance with best practice.
3. Work within the hospital’s governance and clinical directorate structure.
4. Participate in the delivery of services including outpatients, day and main theatre surgery and patient consult service.
5. Plan, develop, participate and maintain responsibility for clinical audit programs within neurosurgery in conjunction with consultant colleagues and in accordance with clinical governance structures.
6. Provide cross cover as appropriate.
7. Participate in teaching, including undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and conference commitments of the department and of the hospital for medical, nursing and other staff.
8. Maintain a programme of continuing medical education applicable to the responsibilities of the post.
9. Develop and collaborate clinical, laboratory or other research as appropriate to the specialty on a local, regional and national basis.
10. Together with colleague(s) who also have a similar appointment in Surgery, take a leadership role in shaping hospital policy with regard to the management of surgical services, best practice and accreditation.
11. Attend and participate in meetings relevant to the post if required or requested.
12. Liaise with relevant senior medical and nursing staff in all matters pertaining to the general efficiency of the hospital.
13.Contribute in a significant way to both the research and teaching programme in Neurosurgery.
14.Share actively in patient & family education in collaboration with all related other healthcare givers.
15. Participate in patient safety and family education program.
16. Comply with the standards laid down by the approved CBAHI & JCI accreditation & standards and perform the duties necessary to support and achieve accreditation.
17. Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
18. Through the chain of command and/or occurrence variance report, identifies any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the hospital or standard of service for patients, employees or visitors and situations that put patients, staff or visitors at risk for injury or other harm.
||Dammam, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Neurosurgery Consultant – Security Forces Hospital Program Dammam بكل سهولة الان مجانا.