An upcoming five stars hotels coming soon in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is pleased to announce the recruitment of Night Manager according to the following requirements:
• Candidate must have experience minimum two years with five stars hotels.
• Candidate must be resident in Saudi Arabia.
• Priority is for Saudi citizens, expatriates who are married to Saudi citizens, Sons / Daughters of a Saudi citizen.
Strong accent is to be given to the hospitality towards the guest as a prime goal and thus to maintain and develop the attitude of the related staff.
His basic functions are to promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills, to generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations, to display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times, to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues, and to demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
Scope of the job:
Must be thoroughly familiar with corporate and local Operational Standards and ensure they are followed.
- Organisation of Front Office administration
- Smooth check-in / check-out procedures
- Co-operation with hotel’s Housekeeping and Food and Beverage.
- Maintains effective communication with all related departments during night shift to ensure smooth service delivery.
- 1. Personnel/Administration
4. Porter/Bell Captain/Door boys
Responsibility and Authority:
Internal: Works in harmony with staff, Department Heads
External: Clients of the Hotel, suppliers/partners.
Materials: All machinery and equipment at Front Office, in relation to concerned departments (EDP).
- Receives guests in a professional and friendly manner, satisfying guest expectations from arrival through to departure.
- Maintains effective communication with all related departments during night shift to ensure smooth service delivery
- Ensures guests are greeted upon arrival, check in and escorted to room.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services. Supplies information and responds to guest queries.
- Maintains an awareness of guest profile through the guest profile system.
- Ensures effective handover is done, gaining information from Duty Manager and late Shift Leader.
- Makes control tours of the hotel ensuring electricity usage is at a minimum and security is at maximum.
- Prepares guest folios with appropriate accounting instructions.
- Deals with guest queries in a polite and courteous manner.
- Controls all department keys/master vin cards.
- Ensures all necessary reports are compiled and printed for the following day’s business and checks that they have been distributed accordingly.
- Checks guests our ensuring that the hotel’s credit policy is adhered to.
- Maintains up to date back up reports.
- Checks all necessary reports including rate discrepancy, housekeeping discrepancy, credit check report and routing instructions report.
- Ensures an effective handover of nights activities to the FOM.
- To conduct Fidelio close day according to the corrected procedure and standard whilst overseeing the auditing of the days business.
- Maintains an awareness of sales opportunities maximizing revenue.
- Establishes, promotes and maintains good public relations while meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
- Maintains regular and effective liaison between other departments with particular emphasis on security.
- Cooperate in the performance of any reasonable task requested by the company manager, executives and guests.
- To report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance Department.
Pass any maintenance requests to the Maintenance Department.
To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management.
Assist the Duty Manager in any task outlined/detailed by him/her.
To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
To ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|