Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Level 3
Responsible to: TM
Appointed by: GM / TM
LT are assigned the position as per inspection scope.
Roles and Responsibilities
– To substitute for NDT TM where necessary
– Comprehensive review of contract and submit Techno Commercial proposals
– Attending Pre-Inspection/Technical Clarification meeting on behalf of Client /EPC Contractors
– Conduct training to inspectors
– Technical assessment of inspectors
– Provide Technical support to inspectors
– Review Inspection reports and certificates
– Carry out Inspection as per agreed intervention stages
– Carry out investigation and provide correction / corrective actions for non-conformances/customer complaints
– Carryout technical audits / witness monitoring
– Ensure assignment of competent inspector for the job
– Coordinate with TM on day- to- day activities related to inspection including review of audit reports and certification decisions.
– Ensure that the equipment owned by FCI are maintained and calibrated periodically.
– Ensure that these are purchased from approved brands, inspected on arrival.
– Ensure that calibration is traceable to national / international standards.
– Be on the lookout of updated technologies, trends and methods and disseminate same among the staff.
– Get acquainted to the Job Description of TM
– Review and approve the NDE procedures
– Authorized to deputize for TM in their absence.
– Assumes all the Authorities of TM.
– Authorized to access all the FCI documents and records related to Inspection.
– Authorized to report to TM on any changes he would like to make to any contract or commercial proposals
– Authorized to attend such meetings.
– Authorized as a competent trainer to provide technical seminars and trainings and perform mentoring.
– Authorized to assess the competency of inspector and witness monitor them as per the schedule
– Authorized to recommend improvement opportunities and best practices.
– Authorized to make appropriate changes to reports.
– Authorized to agree upon intervention stages.
– Authorized to review and propose C/CAs to all customer complaints and non-conformances reported.
– Authorized to supervise and monitor the performance of inspectors.
– Authorized to select / de-select the inspector for a given job.
– Authorized to report all administrative and technical related issues and concerns to TM
– Authorized to verify and ensure the calibration status of all measuring equipment used by FCI and reject the purchase of any equipment from unauthorized brands/suppliers.
– Authorized to incorporate any new practices or technology to the existing methods practiced.
– Authorized to access the JD of TM and ATM (and all other JDs)
– Authorized to review and approve / modify the NDE procedures.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Level 3 بكل سهولة الان مجانا.