1. Performs nursing practice in line with the facility, DHA, JCI and FDON policies, procedures and standards.
2. Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of each patient, considering the patients’ individuality, abilities, culture and right of choice.
3. Prioritizes patients’ individual needs and delegates aspects of nursing care to other nursing team members within his/her scope of professional practice.
4. Documents the nursing care of each patient from admission to discharge in accordance with the facility medical record and documentation policy.
5. Assists and provides documented patient and family health education, based on the individual nursing care plan of the patient.
6. Ensures that the patients’ environment is safe for both the patients and the staff by utilizing infection control practices, adhering to international patient safety goals and following the facility’s health and safety policies.
7. Collaborates with the multi-disciplinary team and acts as patient advocate to ensure that quality care is delivered.
8. Ensures all administrative billing documentation is complete as per the facility policy and billing details have been communicated to the patient and family.
9. Utilizes and ensures maintenance of equipment and instruments, reporting any damages, equipment malfunctioning to the Bio-Medical department and nurse in-charge immediately
Performs the following care:-
Pulmonary Function Test
Allergy Patch tests
Administers Allergy injections
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|